?? to justbroke :-) about trustee and closing out 341

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?? to justbroke :-) about trustee and closing out 341

I wanted to ask your (and everyone else's) but since you are very knowledgeable about this...you know I'm a PACER troll...so anyway...it seems that most people scheduled for my trustee on the day I had my 341 he filed the report TODAY....like within the last few hours...

Of course...not me...and one other couple only from my time-slot...

Is there any order they go by? Or does he do the "easy" stuff first? Or is it so random that there is no point in trying to figure it out?

The other people not closed out are below median...but show like $100 in DMI/mo...

Even the chap with over the median income was closed out...

Mi amigo! How goes it? There is no particular order that I know of. Yours will be posted soon. Fingers crossed.
    Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Hi Drowning!!!! How goes it...well if there is a reason NOT to do what I do with PACER...this is it!!!

I'm literally in agony...I'm trying to figure out something I have ZERO knowledge of...of course in my personal universe, this is done in order that you were seen...but me and this other couple seemed to have been left behind...I did troll around and found a few more of his cases still not done by him...who knows - he and his paralegal may just have decided to call it a day...

I'm not doing well :-(

Comment

Originally posted by IamOld View Post
        I'm a PACER troll...so anyway...it seems that most people scheduled for my trustee on the day I had my 341 he filed the report TODAY....like within the last few hours...
        Usually as expected, if it's a No Asset case.

Is there any order they go by? Or does he do the "easy" stuff first? Or is it so random that there is no point in trying to figure it out?
        Absolutely none and there is no point trying to figure it out. It's all about workload and whether there were any unanswered questions at the 341 Meeting. Please don't start looking through all the cases! You'll run your PACER bill up so high, you'll have to file for Bankruptcy!

Stop worrying. Please relax!
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

justbroke...man, I wish could REALLY wish I could...then there are others he still didn't close etiher - simple (to me) under median cases...it looks like he did a bunch during lunchtime or so...

OK just checked more...there is a bunch he didn't do yet- most under median "stuff"
          Last edited by IamOld; 11-03-2011, 02:19 PM.

Comment

OK just checked more...there is a bunch he didn't do yet- most under median "stuff"
            Stop looking! You're becoming a PACER addict!
            Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I AM!!! a PACER addict. It is too late for me...

Comment

I here you IamOld, I bacame a Pacer junkie too. I checked constantly, (and other cases too) until I was discharged, than it took 32 days to be closed, which was yesterday, I hardly slept worrying about it, it's definitely obsessive. But I do believe it is totally administrative. Sometimes they do make clerical errors though, so you do have to check up on that. Maybe not as much as us! LOL! I'm sure it will happen soon. I checked for my discharge like at 10 PM on a thursday, no change, checked again at 6 in the AM next morning and I was discharged. Crazy! Hang in1

Comment

I AM!!! a PACER addict. It is too late for me...
                  You only need check PACER once a day, if that. I would simply check at 6PM each day. Otherwise, you're just becoming obsessive. Worrying will not make your case proceed any faster, or change the facts in your case.

Your discharge will come!

(We'll all laugh about this in about 60 days when you receive your discharge. You'll then be on here, like me, telling people not to worry. I do understand the impatience, anticipation, and anxiety that comes with all this. From experience, I can say... don't worry. From experience, I also know that me telling you that, will not make you feel any less anxious!)
                  Last edited by justbroke; 11-03-2011, 05:33 PM.

Comment

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO true justbroke!

Comment

Originally posted by donnao View Post
                      SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO true justbroke!
                      Guys I KNOW you guys are right...but this is how I am...I worry, and I obsess...because if this doesn't work, I don't know what I'm gonna do...

Breath. I know. Thank you all for being here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Okay, just chill, my 341 was July 28, didn't get no distribution until Aug. 3, discharge took 65 days, than closing another 32 days, yikes, I was absolutely frantic, the courts are so bogged down, in case you haven't noticed, albeit, this wonderful economy, you're gonna make it, I just know. We are here for you! I felt the same as you!

Comment

God thank you donnao!!! THank you - yes, there was no lack of "business" here either - not by a long shot!!!!! It's just that seeing the TRustee slog thru some of the folks in your time slot and then some...makes me MORE paranoid :-)

Comment

I would get crazy when I saw cases filed after mine being discharged and closed, I think it depends on your district and case worker, you would have known by now if there was a problem, before long, I bet this week you'll get your no assets!

Comment

Thanks again donnao thanks so much!!!! Yes, that's what's frustrating...well one thing is clear (at least to me) there are NO assets!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X