top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dread not required at my successful 341!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StrawberrySu View Post
    Oregonpilot, the tab is right under the Forum tab (unless you were just being facetious ). I was always stressing out about missing something important when I first started here, and would go through so many threads that I had already read. Then I discovered the new posts tab, and even if I am away for a whole day or two, I can catch up!
    Strawberry...thanks. it works awesome. I feel pretty stupid about not using that. I try not to push too many buttons. (cept my sweet hubbies) I have been known to break the internet. You have a good one.
    filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
    "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

HEY YOU... Yes YOU Pilot Lady.... you internet breaker you.... press GENTLY !!!!! on that button... it's my favorite one...

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Originally posted by keepsmiling View Post
        HEY YOU... Yes YOU Pilot Lady.... you internet breaker you.... press GENTLY !!!!! on that button... it's my favorite one...
        OK i promise....I speak softly but carry a BIG thumb.

.....OK i confess...i try to only use my thumbs on the spacebar. I did flunk typing in high school.
        I never though i was actually gonna need to know how to type. WOW silly girl!!
        Last edited by oregonpilot; 12-11-2011, 06:27 PM.
        filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
        "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

ACK! You were using your thumbs, no wonder you broke the Web lol! THAT is the problem!

You must oh so carefully use your pinky finger, comme ci:

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

been absent for a bit-missed your post. Congrats on a good 341. And hopefully the surgery went well.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X