Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Experts is this good? Pacer Update

Am I reading this right?

Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: I, ---------, having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered.. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. No party in interest has filed a request for an order of dismissal pursuant to 11 USC 521(i)(2).. Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record: This case was pending for 1 months. Assets Abandoned (without deducting any secured claims): $ 158687.00, Assets Exempt: $ 8652.00, Claims Scheduled: $ 346972.16, Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment (without deducting the value of collateral or debts excepted from discharge): $ 346972.16. (----------)

It just means that your unsecured creditors won't be getting anything and the trustee is done with your case. From your perspective, yes, that is good.
    Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

That is good news.

Unless something pops up. All you need to do is wait till the 60 day mark comes!!
      8-25-2011 - Free Consultations. -- 9-03-2011 - Decided to file Pro Se
      9-15-2011 - Filed Chapter 7 Pro Se -- 10-17-2011 - 341 Meeting/No Asset Case
      Discharged 12-21-2011 - Case Closed 12-27-2011 - Another Pro Se'r has done it!!

Comment

Originally posted by MSbklawyer View Post
        It just means that your unsecured creditors won't be getting anything and the trustee is done with your case. From your perspective, yes, that is good.
        Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by buzzstpoint View Post
          That is good news.

Unless something pops up. All you need to do is wait till the 60 day mark comes!!
          oooh boy.. so something can pop up? Is that within 14 days? Just when I was about to do back flips...

Comment

With the trustee saying he wants nothing to do with your case, and he's not going to distribute anything..
            You're probably 98% in the clear.. There is that little chance a creditor can object to your case/filings.
            Will they? Most likely not. If they didn't show you at your 341, highly unlikely they will do anything now.

Be happy and let the stress go..
            Save the back flips for when you get discharged. Oh hell it's ok to do one or two now..

Comment

With the trustee saying he wants nothing to do with your case, and he's not going to distribute anything..
              You're probably 98% in the clear.. There is that little chance a creditor can object to your case/filings.
              Will they? Most likely not. If they didn't show you at your 341, highly unlikely they will do anything now.

Be happy and let the stress go..
              Save the back flips for when you get discharged. Oh hell it's ok to do one or two now..
              Okay Thanks! I was going just wanted to know what to do with my tax return when I get it next month. Hold on to it till my file is closed? That would be the correct thing to do right?

Comment

Originally posted by prindia View Post
                Okay Thanks! I was going just wanted to know what to do with my tax return when I get it next month. Hold on to it till my file is closed? That would be the correct thing to do right?
                That I don't know about.. I'll let the others answer that one.

Comment

That I don't know about.. I'll let the others answer that one.
                  Thanks.. matter of fact, I won't worry about it... it is what it is at this point.. if they want it they can have it.. I just want to be discharged and closed.

Comment

If you were deemed a no-asset case, then you probably had your "anticipated" tax refund exempted. You should double-check with our attorney. That anticipated refund may be part of the $8,652 of your "exempted" assets mentioned in your Report of No Distribution.
                    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X