Had 341 meeting this afternoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had 341 meeting this afternoon

We had our meeting today and even though all the wealth of information on this site I was still nervous. We got to the courthouse half hour early saw our attorney and I started to relax some, once in the court room is when I got very nervous I hate speaking in front of people let alone strangers who can hear about your personal life!! The first person up was a male who was being represented by a law firm, but the attorney who did his papers wasn't present. The papers were incomplete the trustee didn't have his pay stubs nor tax return info. He was asking alot of questions. I was really starting to get nervous now. He told the male its nots your fault and the attorney will need to fix those errors. Next name he called was ours, we went up with our attorney and was sworn in he asked the basics state you name and address, the documents we filled out and signed are true and correct and if we filed and received a tax return. Then we were dismissed by him. I was for sure he was going to ask about our timeshare value etc.. and 2 quads (valued $200 each) and 2 old trucks( $800 & $1000) that are not exempt but he didn't. Our attorney says it looks good and that he might not be interested in the older vehicles so now were in the 60 day waiting period. So glad this step is over!! I was hoping to hear a few more cases before ours to see what kinds of questions he would ask.

Congratulations
    Lawyer - $3000
    Filing fee - $299
    Fresh Start - Priceless

Comment

Congratulations on your successful 341.
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...