No announcement yet.

Meeting did not go well!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's wrong with Pacer, besides the obvious?

Comment

Originally posted by derp View Post
      What's wrong with Pacer, besides the obvious?
      Well, if you mean getting a bill from PACER is obvious, then no. The not so obvious problem is that logging into PACER 3-4 times a day and retrieving your docket, won't make the process go any faster. In fact, I thin PACER-stalking is no different than staring at the clock when you're waiting for a certain time. Only, staring at a clock and knowing what time you're waiting for is something "absolute".

Waiting on PACER is just waiting on PACER. Some people get too obsessed and have amassed bills over $100 in just one quarter.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Still no update. Not sure if that's good, or bad. Will I have to go through another 341? If I am granted a Chapter 7, is my discharge date going to be pushed back?

Comment

What about chapter 13 data center, wonder if it is accurate

Comment

I checked with our Attoney about the accuracy of Chapter 13 Data Center & I was told that it is updated weekely and it accurate. sammie
            Plan Completed 10 months early 09/24/2014 Discharged 11/04/2014

Filed Ch 13 Aug. 2012 341 Meeting 09/12/2012 Confirmed 10/23/2012

Comment

Chapter 13 Data Center is updated as far as claims being paid by the Trustee. It is the system that the Trustee uses to manage the case. However, it is not the Court's system and is not the Case Docket.
              Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
              Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

The case law and precedents on this subject are one of the most bizarre in BK courts.

For instance: When we filed, we would have had about $7,000/MONTH in DMI. But in our district it does not count and cannot be used to push someone into a CH 13. This was all related to mortgage expenses and housing upkeep on an expensive home we were surrendering in a CH 7. It was never questioned, and I was quite worried about it. We did discuss with the trustee at the hearing, verified the expense numbers, and explained that we were planning on buying a new house, with cash, along with my dad in law, who has dementia and could no longer live alone.

Very odd to see people with rather small DMI being pushed into 13's, at least from my perspective.

Wish you well!

-dmc
                11-20-09-- Filed Chapter 7
                12-23-09-- 341 Meeting-Early Christmas Gift?
                3-9-10--Discharged

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X