341 Complete!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Complete!

I had my 341 on Friday in Chicago. First, I want to thank everyone who contributes to this site. I've learned so much and it's been so helpful! My meeting lasted, and I'm not kidding, probably 90 seconds. He asked me about 8 questions which I answered honestly and then said, "no more questions" and gave my attorney back my tax returns. Checked pacer this morning and there is a report of no distrubution. I am married but filed indiviudally. We are above median but passed the means test and our schedules i/j show no dmi. My attorney thought there would be a remote possibility the UST would show due to that but he never did. My attorney also thinks that since he didn't show there would be no objections. So, hopefully the attorney is right and I will get my discharge with no problems. Again, I'm so thankful for this site and for a knowledgable attorney!

Congratulations on successful 341. You're now in 60-day club. Good luck in getting easy and uneventful discharge.

Comment

congrats! and welcome to the 90 day club!!!
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

How far over the median income in % were you?

Comment

we were probably about 30% over but the income is misleading. I have mandatory pension and union deductions which really has an impact on our salary. Plus we have three kids. However, we would not have been able to file a joint chpater 7. If we filed jointly it would have to be a chapter 13. We would never have qualified for a 7 filing together.

Comment

Congrats on a smooth 341!!
            ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
            Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X