Meeting today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meeting today

Had my 341 meeting today. I was the last one because I filed Pro Se. Instead of worrying I should have listed to everyone on this board. It took about 5 minutes, only thing he really drilled me about was a business that I had that I stopped awhile back. he wanted to know why and if I would be doing it again. Explained the situation & that it was done and that was the end of that. I had mailed everything to him so he didn't need any documents from me. Now I wait the 60 days. I'm glad that is over, but like many wish I wouldn't have worried so much about it. Thanks for all the advice from the board. I didn't post a lot of questions, but read through all the threads and learned a lot from everyone.

Since you were last, you must have heard how all the other (lawyer-represented) 341s went. Do you feel that, being pro se, you were subjected to more scrutiny?

Oh, and welcome to the 60 Day Club!
    Chapter 7, above median, no asset. Discharged with no UST involvement.

Comment

Yes a little more scrutiny, especially at first he asked me a couple times if everything was accurate on my schedules and reminded me of the consequences for not telling the truth which he didn't do with the others. Everything was correct on my forms and I wasn't hiding anything so it didn't bother me. I felt that he treated me with the same respect as everyone else. Thanks, hoping the 60 days goes by fast with no problems.

Comment

I am glad to hear your worry was for nothing. May the next 60 days go quickly and uneventfully.
        LadyInTheRed is in the black!
        Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
        $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

congratulations on a successful 341

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X