341 was a breeze!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 was a breeze!

I haven't posted here but I've been lurking for a few months. We filed Chapter 7 pro se and I was horribly nervous about the 341 meeting. This forum really helped me stay calm so I thought I'd share my experience to help others.

The meeting went beautifully. It lasted all of three minutes. The trustee asked me three times if I did all the paperwork by myself and I was so afraid she was going to tell me something was wrong but instead she said I did an excellent job. She even added that it was better than that of a lot of people who pay to have it done. Then she said everything was in order and she didn't have any questions and concluded the meeting.

So now we're just waiting for the discharge! The whole process has been much easier than I anticipated so if you're going through it, hang in there. The relief we felt as we left that meeting is nearly indescribable.

Congratulations on a job well done! I'll look forward to reading of another prose discharge.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

I'm always impressed by pro se filers on here. Congratulations on your smooth 341!

You're in the 60-day club now.
      Chapter 7, above median, no asset. Discharged with no UST involvement.

Comment

congrats. were you nervous doing the pro se. I thought about doing that but was afraid I'd mess up something

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X