341 meeting 9/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 meeting 9/17

Well we finally had our 341 meeting a few days ago. My attorney told me he had a good relationship with the trustee. Meetings started at 1pm, somehow our attorney got us in to see trustee about 12:45 so we were done before the 1pm start time just had to stay and listen to the recording and was in our car by 130. Standard questions asked but questioned my loss of overtime and having 3 car payments ( son pays us for his car but financed in my name). So the day after the meeting my attorney calls and said the only objection was for the overtime so we have to do an affidavit which my attorney already had me sign. So overall a great 341 experience, I was very nervous but everyone there was. Had already made my first plan payment on $1429. 59 to go...............

Welcome to Club Sixty... the Chapter 13 club!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Congratulations on a successful 341.
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

what recording did you have to listen to?

Comment

It was just a standard recording everyone listened to as a group. About bankruptcy.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X