341 meeing 4/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 meeing 4/16

I have my meeting on 4/16 in a courthouse about 1hr away. Thankfully I wont know anyone there and my lawyer will be with me but I am extremely nervous. Any tips?

Try not to be nervous. There really is nothing to worry about unless you are hiding some thing.

Don't forget your id and ss card. Allow plenty of time for traffic, parking and getting through security. Give short concise answers and answer only the questions asked without elaborating.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

If you aren't familiar with the area, take a trial run over the weekend before. Have plenty of quarters to feed parking meters. There is a whole host of tips in the 341 forum. Check those out. Dress respectfully as though you are going to church. Or at least make it 'business casual'.
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by newchance15 View Post
        I have my meeting on 4/16 in a courthouse about 1hr away. Thankfully I wont know anyone there and my lawyer will be with me but I am extremely nervous. Any tips?

How did it go? Hope it went well!

Comment

On my way back home now.all went well! I got there a little early so I can listen to previous 341

Comment

Originally posted by newchance15 View Post
            On my way back home now.all went well! I got there a little early so I can listen to previous 341
            Awesome! Good you got there early to listen to the previous 341s.

Welcome to the 60 day club! :>

Comment

Mine is tomorrow.... I am literally so nervous

Comment

gemini mine was super easy. just be honest. answer yes or no.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X