NDC status Plan Completed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NDC status Plan Completed!!!

So excited that we are almost there!!!! This site is invaluable!!

Congratulations! My status just changed to completed too. I'll race you to discharge!
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

• mylife
      mylife commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Lady...lets gooooo!!

One day soon, I'll be in the discharge group......
    Final Payment 7/2016

Comment

• mylife
      mylife commented
      Editing a comment
      Get excited out4good3!!

I want to join that club! My bk is crawling right now!!
    Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Dmc, it will come. The last few months are the worst!

Comment

• dmc-2008
        dmc-2008 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh gawd don't say that it can't get any more hard! It's crawling!!! April was the worst, happy May!!!!!

Status for me changed to Close Pending--Notice of Completion Submitted---Anyone know what that means--I am in middle district of Florida and my last payment was 2/5/15. Seems to be taking forever!!!!!!

Comment

• mylife
        mylife commented
        Editing a comment
        Yayyyy nanadonnaq!!!! Perhaps someone can take us through the NDC statuses unless it's different for each jurisdiction. Just yesterday ours said Active.

According to the letter I received yesterday from my Trustee, the trustee will file a "Notice of Plan Completion and Request for Discharge" after I have filed the declarations I am required to file and the time for creditors to request a hearing re discharge has expired. It sounds like you are very close to discharge, nanadonnaaq.
      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

I just noticed that NDC also shows case closed 4/27!!!!

Comment

Congrats to you all. I hope to be right there with you soon, OK by the end of the year.
          11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

• mylife
            mylife commented
            Editing a comment
            It's coming Spidge!!

Congrats to all . On NDC our plan status stayed "Closed - Pending, awaiting Discharge" the entire time until we received our actual discharge papers this week.

Comment

• mylife
            mylife commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm assuming that there is no "standard" status when it comes to NDC. Some say one thing and others say something else.

My case was closed on NDC on 2/26/15.....so far the wage garnish was rescinded, but nothing else has happened. I must check 2-10 times per day. I'm not a patient person. Hopefully we will all be hearing soon!

Comment

mylife, what does not seem to be standard is when the trustee updates the NDC status. Mine went from "active" to "about to close" when I still had 2 payments left. It went to "completed" when the trustee received my final payment. Yesterday, it said "closed", but now it is back to "completed". It looks like somebody made a mistake because they sent out a check to my second mortgage (unsecured because of strip), but did not send final checks to my credit cards. The claims summary shows balances still due to the credit cards and the total of the balances is equal to the difference between the total I paid into the plan and the total paid to all parties. So, I assume the rest of the payments will be made soon and it will go back to closed.

ETA: Some have reported the status going from active directly to closed.
            Last edited by LadyInTheRed; 05-01-2015, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dt3813 View Post
              My case was closed on NDC on 2/26/15.....so far the wage garnish was rescinded, but nothing else has happened. I must check 2-10 times per day. I'm not a patient person. Hopefully we will all be hearing soon!
              Have you checked PACER? Once the trustee closes out on NDC, I don't think you will see anything else. PACER is the official court record.

Comment

• Dt3813
                Dt3813 commented
                Editing a comment
                I check pacer 5000 times a day too.... no progress yet....

How do you get to pacer?

Comment

How do you get to pacer?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X