Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by max2k10 View Post
    Hi RetiredArmy,

You are lucky if you will be discharged that quickly. My plan completion was updated on 2/3 and last disbursements from trustee to creditors were done on March 13th. Certification in support of discharge was also received on 2/3. Notice of final cure payment to mortgage company filed on 3/22 and response received on 3/30. As of May 2nd, I'm still waiting for my discharge. I know the discharge will not happen until all disbursed checks are cashed which can take up to 90 days. Honestly, I check NDC and Pacer a few times a day. Even though it's great to not have to make any more payments, it will be even better to finally get this behind me and start a fresh new life debt free.

I guess I just have to be patient which it's tough for a Taurus

Anyhow, good luck on your discharge and hope it happens quickly for you!
    I know how you feel! My attorney and trustee have been SPOT ON with the final cure notice completed in April. I got my full check from the VA and a phone call saying that they screwed up and initiated the stop payment a month too early. The VA told me that they received the notification to stop garnishment in March but got the end time messed up. My trustee staff have also stated that they will send my overpayment by the last Friday of the month. The Attorney let me know that I should be receiving a letter from the trustee when to start making my own mortgage payments.

This process has taken me from 2008 until now. 3 dismissed cases until this 4th case completed whew! Going to take the MISSES of 30 years on NICE CRUISE with some of that cash this summer! Then start saving like mad to get repairs done. Could care less about credit. Dave Ramsey and his Financial Readiness Academy have been a good read and will follow this plan forever!

CASH IS KING! DONT FALL FOR THE TRAP OF NEEDING CREDIT!

Comment

RetiredArmy, congrats on your 30 years with the Misses! That's a true accomplishment these days. I'm pretty sure you are both looking forward to that cruise.

Comment

Originally posted by max2k10 View Post
        RetiredArmy, congrats on your 30 years with the Misses! That's a true accomplishment these days. I'm pretty sure you are both looking forward to that cruise.
        Thanks, not too often a marriage last this long. It definitely has been a "ROCKY ROAD" because of "MY STUPIDITY and LACK OF FORESIGHT". Got the completion letter, Stop Payroll Deductions, 522(q)(1) and Service Letters today! 23 May is coming but NOT FAST ENOUGH! lol. I will update my journey of getting back into being creditworthy on the other link.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X