Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am done!

Hi everyone,

I haven't been around in awhile. Been busy rebuilding my life. Got the good news today, my bankruptcy case has been closed and now just waiting on the final paperwork. Woohoo. I called both my lawyer and the trustee to make sure I did not need to make anymore payments, both said no more are needed. I was lucky as we only had 48 months instead of 60. It was an unusual case. Unfortunately, my marriage did not survive, but I sure feel a load off my back with the bankruptcy paid off. It can be done. It was never easy, but I learned that I can live without credit cards. I shred all of those stupid offers and never intend to have more than one credit card if and when I get one at all. Thank all of you for your support in my early days and for those of you new to this, hang in there. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Good for you. Congrats, and thanks for sharing.
    11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Yay!! Congrats!!
        ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
        Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats! You did great! Woo hoo!!!!
            Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Congrats!
              03/25/10: filed BK13, 05/05/10: 341 completed,
              06/24/10: confirmed (7% to unsecured)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X