Done and Done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done and Done!

60th payment made; Showing "J-Completed" in NDC. I know the judge has to sign off, etc, but I don't care - I'm celebrating!

For me, the first 18 months were hell. Making adjustments in household priorities, accepting responsibility, trying NOT to feel depressed. Thanks to the people on this board I was able to keep my sanity.

For those of you who still have months ahead of you: it goes kinda quick. Honestly.

A long time ago I suggested we have some sort of convention. "Members of the US Government's Federally Sponsored Debt Reorganization Plan Conclave" or something like that. Seriously - there is so much knowledge and understanding in this group! To be able to put it in one place at one time would be stellar. There is also a lot of peace in this group - another thing would be to lean on each other a bit. If we plan it around a Southwest Airlines hub, we can all get there for like $100. Maybe those finished with their CH13 should sponsor those still in it...

Anyway, thanks for the support. I really needed it at times.

​13for60
    Filed Chapter 13 - 10/05/10
    341 Scheduled - 11/10/10

Wow!!! That's three in one night so far where I have read of a discharge.

COngrats on your accomplishment and I like your idea of hooking up. Call it the Chapter 13 BK convention.
    11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Wow..I agree with Spidge..what an incredible discharge night..congratulations and enjoy our new freedom!!!!
      Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
      Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

I needed a night like this, so much good news!!!! Congrats on your discharge and yes I agree, lets meet up!!!!
        Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X