relieved yet freaking out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

relieved yet freaking out!

So 341 was this morning and it really is as easy as everyone has said! Of course in my case we are still waiting on mortgage lender to approve or deny our loan modification. Trustee told attorney to make a deadline for the mod. Not sure what that means. Attorney said to call Friday and speak to the attorney who is dealing with it.

Now the part I am freaking out about is whoever prepared the petition made a mistake on one number of my SS#! And somehow I never noticed when I signed! Omg am I going to get into trouble!? The trustee and attorney just said they have to amend it and didn't make a big deal of it. What about the person who may have that SS#!? Do I need to worried about this?

Thanks!

It's no big deal for you. However, if the SSN is actually a real living person and they have credit... they may experience some very embarrassing situations. Hopefully the incorrect SSN does not match a living person. If it does, then that person would need to follow through and clean up their credit report. I can't believe an attorney made this error, but it happens.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I really really hope it's not a person because that's awful! I don't know how I didn't catch it! May have been my nerves that day :-(

Thank you for responding

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X