Wage deduction going extremely slow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wage deduction going extremely slow

Help wage deduction order says they take payment out of check. But not posting to trustee

Confirmation date September 21 worried if wage deduction doesn't start posting it won't get confirmed

Comment

A simple phone call will probably get you the answer. I don't know how other's feel but the trustee may be able to help if there is an issue. At least you can find out if there actually is a problem. Just my 2 cents.
      Filed 11/10/08

Discharged 2/18/14

Comment

My wage deduction takes 12 days from the date I get paid until it posts on NDC.org. Don't know if that helps or not, but it can take a little while to get there. Talk to your attorney - they can recommend if you need to do anything. I had to have one full payment in within the first thirty days - so my attorney had me send in a check/money order.

Comment

Check with your attorney. Some make their first payment directly while the wage order is processed. If your attorney doesn't say that is neceeswary and your paystub shows a deduction, it shouldn't be a problem.
          LadyInTheRed is in the black!
          Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
          $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X