Where To Check Status of BK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where To Check Status of BK

Hello, I'm new to this board. Is there a website I can go to to check the status of my bk. I reside in Florida.

Chapter 7, above median, no asset. Discharged with no UST involvement.

Comment

Hi Fishman and welcome. You can go to NDC (National Data Center) and Pacer. NDC keeps track of your your bk and is populated once a month. There is no charge. Pacer, there is a charge if you use it and go over the $15.00 allowed a month which is free then over $15.00 they charge you for what you view/print. Pacer is really up to date. Both of these requre your personal information so have that ready when you sign up. Good luck and hang in there, all will be okay.

Comment

It is important to understand that Pacer is the official court record of your case while NDC is the trustee's tool for tracking payments and claims.
        LadyInTheRed is in the black!
        Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
        $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

If I were to do it again I would simply ask for a breakdown or statement form the trustee. The online stuff drove me a bit nuts with queries. The key is to simply satisfy the court agreed trustee payments irregardless of how the payments are distributed. I know my answer is not sexy or what you want to hear, but just stick to the plan and don't worry about the rest.

That said I used NDC.
          11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X