Final payment question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final payment question

My final payment is due February 27th. I get paid next on February 9th, can I make that final payment early or will that mess anything up. I make my payment manually instead of being on a payroll plan.

Also on the NDC website my case now says...
    Case Status About to Close
    NDC Case Status Active-Open
    Last edited by eich74; 01-29-2017, 06:31 PM.

Congratulations...you're in the home stretch. There is no problem at all sending your payment in early. The sooner the mney gets there, the soon tihings will start processing .
    And your case status definately shows tthat you're getting close to the end. Savor the moment
    Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
    Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Awesome, thank you

Comment

Ahhh........

"I love the smell of a successful BK discharge in the morning.

Smells Like Victory."

Paraphrased from Apocalypse Now

Final Payment 7/2016

Comment

Congrats making it this far! I also made my last payment last week. Been checking NDC everyday and just noticed case status changed today to Nearing Completion. Now the waiting game after 60 long months.Can't wait to officially be able to celebrate. Keeping fingers crossed and all goes quickly.

Comment

Congrats. It is definitely a great feeling to not only see the light at the end of the tunnel, but to actually see the end of the tunnel.

Comment

I just rechecked NDC and now both case status and NDC case status are set to completed. What does this mean? Am I discharged or Discharged will be the last status?

Comment

max2k10 Congratulations to gettng to the end of your plan. The notation you are seeing shows that you have completed the plan The discharge itself takes longer, you account needs to be reconciled, etc. Hopefully you'll received a letter explaining the process from your trustee.
                Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
                Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Spoke to my attorney office and they have already sent me the Certification In Support of Discharge form to sign for me and my wife which I will send back later today. Either way, I just have to somehow be patient as I know the discharge process can take a few months.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X