anyone seen this on the NDC site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone seen this on the NDC site?

so I like to monitor our progress on NDC each month to see the principal owed going down. The trustee made his payments on the last day of September as he usually does and when I looked last night I saw that the money to several creditors was returned to the trustee. you can see where he paid them and two days later it was returned. the comments next to the return is "voided principal disbursed to creditor". anyone ever see something like this? I know it most likely doesn't matter to me because I am doing my part with my plan by paying the trustee on time but I am curious as to what this means.

Sometimes the checks are created but never sent. I had voided checks as well. This was just an error on the part of the Trustee's office. At some point later, the Trustee re-issued checks.

As I like to say... while it's okay to look and see what's happening, the Trustee can and will do whatever the like in order to manage the case. They may not even pay unsecured creditors until the end while building up a sizeable balance on-hand (not wise, but some do... like in my case). I've seen months where the Trustee skipped paying anyone at all... buy themselves!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I'm almost 3 years in and unsecured hasn't been paid at all.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X