Possible new job and wage order in Maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible new job and wage order in Maryland

So I've been interviewing for new positions and I am at the home stretch of a possible new position that will bring with it a larger salary. I know if I get the job and begin work, I will have to inform the firm but I know there's a motion that can be filed to either delay or allow voluntary payments during the probationary period. Is that something I need to inform my attorney? Just a fun fact for those who don't know my case, my attorney was non existent during my bankruptcy so after confirmation she's probably all the way disappeared. So getting her to file anything would be a miracle. But I don't want to be terminated before I even get an opportunity to start the job (if I get it).

FYI..this is the 3rd interview for this position which the employer has now worked around my schedule for late evening interviews to make sure I could make it so I think it's a good sign

Yes, please inform your attorney. I don't know about Maryland, but some districts will allow for you to make payments through your bank or some sort of ACH withdrawal. I used the automatic ACH withdrawals which were perfect.

Good luck with the job hunting. I'm afraid to go back out there!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X