top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! The accounts that I PIF and CLOSED prior to filing are now reporting IIB.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! The accounts that I PIF and CLOSED prior to filing are now reporting IIB.

Good afternoon,

Is there anything you can recommend me to do? The accounts that I paid in full and closed prior to filing are now reporting IIB... Can I dispute this on my reports once I'm confirmed? Should I call each creditor, today my Comenity accouts (ZGallerie, RH, and Barneys) have hit my accounts as IIB, when ZGallerie closed my account on there own due to not offering credit anymore last year, and they know it, and I closed the other accounts months prior, and they've been paid in full since 6/19/19 and 3/2018.

PLEASE HELP

My score dropped 2pts. Not much, but still, this isn't right and I'm pist my lawyer put my entire credit report on my schedule. Should I have my lawyer revise my schedule? My MOC is 4/28/20 and my confirmation is 6/11/20

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Justme79; 03-26-2020, 08:39 AM.

Your only recourse is to dispute but be VERY careful. If the bureau decides that you're right, they'll delete the tradeline. If they delete the tradeline, I'm pretty sure that your score will drop again.

Here's the reason; even bad tradelines are good for your Average Age of Accounts (AAoA). This applies to FICO scores and your AAoA is a very important part of your score. I learned this the hard way. I disputed an account that was 8 years old and they removed it. But that caused my AAoA to drop.

This is why I tell people to be careful of what they dispute.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

That's so upsetting... I paid and closed those accounts prior to filing!

Comment

I called Comenity Banks bankruptcy department, they were able to pull up all 3 accounts. I explained my situation to the customer service rep and now I'm awaiting a response from her manager... crossing fingers.

Comment

So I left a message for my lawyer to please call me back, but... in the meantime, I contacted TD Bank (Target, Nordstrom, and Cartier)

They REVERSED "IIB" from my accounts!!!!!!! I'm so HAPPY! Ask not have not!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X