Payment updates on ndc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payment updates on ndc

Does anyone else have problems with ndc updating the payment status? Mine are takin out weekly and for awhile were deducted from my check and then posted to the account the following wednesday. Now they dont always post them. I hate not being able to look and see 52 weekly payments

I don't look at the NDC website much. I do get an email (which I assume I signed up for at the site) that informs me that the payment was made or something to that effect.
    I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

The NDC is only good for general information about the case. It is simply a tool for creditors (and perhaps the debtors) to obtain that information. I don't use NDC as an authoritative source for Chapter 13 cases. Only the Chapter 13 Trustee themself is the authoritative source.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I usually get the email every Wednesday since they deduct it from my check the previous Friday. I know the NDC always on point but i just remember the trustee at the 341 saying no matter what its up to us to make sure the plan is paid and i freak out sometimes when the email does not come saying my company made my plan payments. Just minor complaints along the way,

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X