0 percent now saying 36 chapter 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0 percent now saying 36 chapter 13

Clueless on why it changed any help will b appreciated reached out to my attorney but no response yet

Welcome to BKForum.

You filed a Chapter 13 with payment $X but not it's $X + $Y? Payments can changed based on so many factors. Many districts require secured debt to be paid through the plan (car payments, house payments, any other secured debt payment). Without knowing more, there's no way to tell why the payment increased.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

845 is my payment but it was going all to the trustee and the car loan I pay my mortgage my self. 0 percent was going to the unsecured now they changed it which now the total went up

Comment

Did you have any changes in payments? It's written into my plan that when one of the car payment ends the $228 will then be added to the rest of the creditors. We are paying the car payment outside of the plan/ourselves, but when it's paid off the trustee will increase the payroll deduction so it's $228 higher a month.
        I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X