top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feels great to be on the way down from this mountain, 1 year 10 months to go!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feels great to be on the way down from this mountain, 1 year 10 months to go!!!

Sheesh, just under 2 years to go! I only have 1 year & 10 months to get this CH13 behind me! I still need to complete the 2nd coarse lol, but once this is behind me WOW it will feel Tremendous! My 2017 Truck will be payed off, no more debt, and I will be able to save almost $900 per month!

I'm in a weird spot, my yearly gross has gone down too, I usually make $62k a year, last year I was $58k, this year I'm on pace to make $56k. Had to take an early withdrawal from my 401K just to keep $$$ in my savings and to stay afloat. I even switched my 401K contribution to ZERO because my rent went up $250! Crazy how rent is going up in Arizona!

But, that being said, I'm still learning every single day how to live with my mistakes, and I will NEVER dig myself in a hole ever again! Planning is KEY!

Y'all have a Great Night!

I would strongly recommend getting the 2nd course out of the way now so you and your lawyer don't forget to take care of it at the end. Some of us did the 2nd course prior to confirmation. One less thing to worry about at the end if you take care of it now. Good luck!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X