So close!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So close!

Hey, all. I don't post here much because I'm almost at the end of my 5-yr C13 and things went really, really smoothly. I'm 2 payments(!) away from the end, I've got $15K in the bank and have put one kid through two years of college and am about to have two in college for the next two years. Gulp!

Anyway, I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. But, honestly, filing Chapter 13 was the best thing I could have done for myself and my kids. If nothing major happens in the next 6 years, I'll get both kids through college and still have about $20-30K in the bank at the end. I may have to buy a new car in a few years, so hopefully things will have settled down with inflation and supply-chain issues.

Anyway, early Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. And, if you're new here, you can do it!

Nice to read the update. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Congrats!!!
      I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X