Hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all

I tried to build an online business and never made a penny. Went into debt for websites, apps, advertising, etc. and here I am in the bankruptcy court.

Welcome to BKForum.

I tried the same but that was a side business for me. It's tough out there, especially competing with companies and individuals that have lower labor costs.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Yup, my wife's failed business coupled with a company my (former) business partner tried to start and fund with my credit, ended me in bankruptcy as well. You'll find more than a few folks here who've been through it before and can help you along the way. And welcome to the forum.
      Latent car nut.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
        Welcome to BKForum.

I tried the same but that was a side business for me. It's tough out there, especially competing with companies and individuals that have lower labor costs.
        Once i started using captions to understand youtube programming tutorials done in Hindi, i had to accept this trade was a race to the bottom.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X