top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still in active Ch. 13 with a LOT of issues..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barbisi and kmccoleman Thanks for the compliments

After all you dealt with the past few years the rest of the BK should be no more than an annoyance!

With the news yesterday that our BK is discharged, or at least payments completed waiting for all the bs to get completed, it is so freeing that I didn't realize how restricted I felt. I mean I knew we were restricted, but now it's great to feel/know that I have more choices. I am not stuck in my job, if I really want to change jobs I can. It is a secure job unlike other jobs in my field especially post pandemic. I feel like I don't have worry about spending every cent I earn and be really conservative in spending. I am not talking luxury I am talking a dryer or even smaller things like should I buy a few pieces of clothing at Walmart this week! I plan to start a savings and plan out all spending, but it will be nice to know if a pipe is leaking I don't have to wait months to fix it. Honestly that pipe would probably have leaked longer if we didn't get the stimulus checks. And it was quite a large leak I had to empty a pail daily. I mean plumbing repairs could be few hundred or a few thousand in my experience. And our garage roof it needed replaced right around the start of BK, the city came out it needed painting and a roof. My husband painted it and they let us slide on the roof. It's a small garage and we use it for storage not a car. The city has bigger problems to deal with than our garage, I think they don't care as long as it looks nice from the street. I worry my neighbor might call on me since he does things like that (not my nicer neighbor who I may have mentioned in the past helping us out) it's been a back of the mind worry/stressor. But that neighbor kind of backed off when we told him we have financial problems and he sees us sharing a car. He doesn't know we are in BK and he doesn't know WE know HE had a BK back in the 90's. I found out when I was creeping around PACER.

After all you been through kmccoleman you are shining through and will end up on TOP!
    I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X