Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NDC - Completed

Hello Everyone!

For quite some time, I have been having difficulty logging in here for some reason but I am always lurking around.

I want to tell you that we finally completed our case last month and it's already showing as completed in NDC website.
    We are just waiting for the discharge papers which would take between 60-90 days as per our lawyer.

We started our journey 2020 and had several issues along the way. SO received inheritance this year and we are able to fully paid our plan.
    Since we have a 100% payment plan, we are able to get a pay off letter from trustee and paid it all.
    We have better credit score (700+) now and planning to buy a house maybe end of the year. Started to save for rainy days, too!

This site has been a tremendous help for us. Not just for knowledge but emotional support knowing that we're not alone on this journey.

I would still be around, rooting for everyone in here and reading sound advices and opinions!

With love!

Witchywitch

Congratulations on completing your plan and on your impending discharge! Completing a Chapter 13 leaves most of us in or within striking distance of a 700 FICO score. Kudos to you on getting through your Chapter 13.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
      Congratulations on completing your plan and on your impending discharge! Completing a Chapter 13 leaves most of us in or within striking distance of a 700 FICO score. Kudos to you on getting through your Chapter 13.
      Thank you so much! I would have not keep my sanity all through out without reading this forum.

Comment

First of all, Congratulations!!! this should be a great feeling. May I ask the following question? I am also in 100% plan, and I got a bonus and I am thinking of paying off the Chap 13. My trustee gets between 7.5% and 10% for each payment I sent. I still own around $45K. So, if I ask for the pay off letter, will the trustee still request the 10% extra? this will be a big amount, around $4.5K or do I get some break? thank you and congratulations again.

Comment

The Chapter 13 Trustee earns the commission when the pay a creditor. If the Trustee uses that $4.5K to pay creditors, then the Trustee will take $450 of that for their commission. That means only $4,050 goes to the creditors.
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

• anunezal
            anunezal commented
            Editing a comment
            I meant, I owe 45K, not 4.5K. so based on that Still the trustee will get at least 4.5K. Thank you

Congratulations!!!
          I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

Originally posted by Carmella View Post
            Congratulations!!!
            Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by anunezal View Post
              First of all, Congratulations!!! this should be a great feeling. May I ask the following question? I am also in 100% plan, and I got a bonus and I am thinking of paying off the Chap 13. My trustee gets between 7.5% and 10% for each payment I sent. I still own around $45K. So, if I ask for the pay off letter, will the trustee still request the 10% extra? this will be a big amount, around $4.5K or do I get some break? thank you and congratulations again.
              Thanks! It feels great to get this weight off our shoulders. I am not really an expert on this matter to be honest with you. I've seen that justbroke already answered your question. Good luck on your journey.

Comment

Originally posted by Witchywitch View Post

Thanks! It feels great to get this weight off our shoulders. I am not really an expert on this matter to be honest with you. I've seen that justbroke already answered your question. Good luck on your journey.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X