Chapter 13 Case Closed 6/9/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chapter 13 Case Closed 6/9/23

According to the NDC website, our Chapter 13 case was closed about a month ago. I assume I will receive some sort of mailed notification when the process is complete, yes? Any idea how long that might take? Northern California district, BTW. Thanks.

Welcome to BKForum.

You will receive absolutely nothing when your case closes. The Order of Discharge is the prize and the only thing that you should have already received. The "close" of a bankruptcy, be it a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13, is simply an administrative step.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thanks. So the Order of Discharge will come from the bankruptcy court? Or my attorney?

Comment

Originally posted by fstbttms View Post
        Thanks. So the Order of Discharge will come from the bankruptcy court? Or my attorney?
        Yes, order of discharge from the court. But probably only sent to your attorney electronically.

Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X