top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

38 months since confirmation - just here for reassurance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

38 months since confirmation - just here for reassurance!

Long time lurker. Feeling defeated, though I 'know' there is a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel.

We are 38 months into our Chapter 13. Does it get easier?

Any positive vibes and good juju are much appreciated!

There are highs and lows in a Chapter 13. Mine started with needing 4 new tires on the car the week after filing... with $20 in my pocket. During the third year I had a sewer main issue which required digging up my concrete driveway. Another issue was needing to do nearly $2K of resodding to appease the HOA. The hits kept coming but I did survive!

I think it gets easier when you get into the last 12 months. You start to feel like you can overcome any obstacle and you can clearly see the light at the end of the tunnel.

You can do this!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

You are more than half way through you BK13. It has it's ups and downs, but at least psychologically it gets easier when you are approaching the end. In our case we ended earlier which I wasn't anticipating so that was a welcomed surprise!

Hang in there you are almost to the end.
      I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X