No announcement yet.

Hearing tommorrow Currant vs Projected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did forget an important part of the issue of Trustee wanting me to work even at home with a back injury. We have a daycare expense. The reason is of course degenerative disks with one herniated. I was instructed not to pick up anything over 5 lbs.

Then there is the issue of the baby... he's my grandson (minor daughter's child) The baby is 2 and weighs too much for me to be able to care for him with the injury. We do not receive child support from the father. He is involved in baby's life, however is in landscaping making just enough for his apartment and basic expenses. He does buy diapers occasionally and he sees his son daily. He is not named on the birth certificate and baby does not have his last name.

Since the baby is the child of a minor, he recieves medicaid for medical insurance. We checked into state provided daycare but there is a 3 year waiting list unless the program is eliminated.

Last week Trustee did question why we are paying daycare without financial help from the father or state help for my daughter. There is no money there. We supported our minor daughters decision to have a baby and have helped her through all this. Big blessing now...we didn't think so at the time.

So trustee has questioned me not working while having a daycare expense of my grandson. I do claim his as our dependent on taxes and been sole supporters of him since birth.
    Filed: Feb 15, 2007
    Confirmed: Sept 20, 2007
    21 months down
    39 months to go

Comment

Originally posted by dovette7 View Post
      Attorney is hopeful that trustee will be able to confirm case without hearing.
      Excellent news! So glad that things appear to be tilting your way, Dovette! Sounds to me like your trustee thought he had an easy kill that didn't turn out that way, so since you are high-income filers, he is scrounging looking for more possible money from other sources, no matter how ridiculous they may be.

This trustee needs to figure out that you can have high income, but when you have matching high secured, priority, and other non-dischargeable debts, when the dust settles there still ain't nothin' left over at the end of the day!
      I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
      06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
      07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
      10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
      01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
      09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
      06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
      08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
      Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

bottom Ad Widget