Wireless Service letter today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CityGirl View Post
    How do you get the Clerk's mailing list?
    On the Main Page of your BK there's a list of links. Aliases, Associated Cases, etc.

Click on the link that says Creditor Mailing Matrix and you'll get the Clerk's mailing label list. That's who all the Clerk sent Notices of your BK to.
    Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
    Discharged - 12/2006
    Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
    Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

Hi Sinking Fast how would I get to the main page of BK?

Comment

To the poster who said they could cancel our contract, to include them, etc....No, they are basically being greedy. My husband called them and after being transferred from department to department for over an hour. He talked to a man who said, basically "Oh alltel would never do something like that...then he found the paperwork and started backpeddling...UH, well, you did file bankruptcy...well DUH. Then they realized that we were still in a CONTRACT. So basically we are ending our contract, there will be no fees, or so they say...yeah right.

We went with Verizon. Alltel is pretty greedy to do this to a customer that has paid on time for almost two years...won't ever give them business again.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X