trustee's designations on 13network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trustee's designations on 13network

I have been in my chapter 13 since aug 05. It is for 36 months. However in September, I will have paid the 35.47 percent to unsecured (originally 10 percent but raised by the trustee to the 35.47 at confirmation) and have already paid off my 2 secured crediors, Triad Financial and the IRS in full. Today when I checked the 13Network website to verify the trustee disbursements scheduled for the 7th of Sept, I noticed in the upper corner that my case is now listed as "Z list case". Previously it was "Y list case" Has anyone else noticed this when they check their 13Network site and if so, what do you think it means, or does anyone know what it could mean?

Originally posted by rrockinggramma View Post
    I have been in my chapter 13 since aug 05. It is for 36 months. However in September, I will have paid the 35.47 percent to unsecured (originally 10 percent but raised by the trustee to the 35.47 at confirmation) and have already paid off my 2 secured crediors, Triad Financial and the IRS in full. Today when I checked the 13Network website to verify the trustee disbursements scheduled for the 7th of Sept, I noticed in the upper corner that my case is now listed as "Z list case". Previously it was "Y list case" Has anyone else noticed this when they check their 13Network site and if so, what do you think it means, or does anyone know what it could mean?
    Don't know, what software does your trustee use? Mine uses BSS. Last month my case status went from active to "possible closing 2- check status". Just today it went to "possible closing- check status" . But mine doesn't have any y or z list case that I can find
    Chapter 13 filed -8/12/04
    Plan approved- 7/11/05
    Date discharged--10-12-2007
    Date closed- 12/6/2007:yes2::yes2:

Comment

my trustee uses BSS also. I was hoping that it meant I was "at the end" lolol as in Z. But I don't have the notation that the case is going to close. I am 25 months into the 36 but at end of Sept all creditors will have been paid what the plan called for, albeit, not 100 percent. I have my fingers crossed but know that it could go the remaining months. Thanks for responding.

Comment

My trustee also uses BSS, and here is my status--

Case Status: Z- **Possible Closing in TWO Months**

I just sent in my 60th and final payment and the last two (doubled up this month) have been received but won't be disbursed until the end of the month. My scheduled end date is the end of 10/07.

So! My status is also Z, and this is my personal anecdote

Comment

Originally posted by rrockinggramma View Post
          my trustee uses BSS also. I was hoping that it meant I was "at the end" lolol as in Z. But I don't have the notation that the case is going to close. I am 25 months into the 36 but at end of Sept all creditors will have been paid what the plan called for, albeit, not 100 percent. I have my fingers crossed but know that it could go the remaining months. Thanks for responding.
          Does yours show you to be in a 100% payback? Mine does, but it is also showing me with no payments expected for September. And I am at 84.61% paid to unsecureds right now

I also just discovered last night that if I click on the printer friendly icon in the upper right of the profile page, it brings up info that isn't available by just looking at the page. For instance, all along on the time remaining line, it has shown-Months remaining,(calculated, may not be accurate). The printer friendly page is showing months remaining- 1 ( 27 from confirmation. Maybe you can find out small additional info from looking at this? Although it sounds like everyone has slightly different screens showing.
          Last edited by arkienurse; 09-10-2007, 04:02 PM.
          Plan approved- 7/11/05

Comment

Originally posted by meanie0479 View Post
            My trustee also uses BSS, and here is my status--

Case Status: Z- **Possible Closing in TWO Months**

I just sent in my 60th and final payment and the last two (doubled up this month) have been received but won't be disbursed until the end of the month. My scheduled end date is the end of 10/07.

So! My status is also Z, and this is my personal anecdote

Hey Meanie welcome. Would your trustee happen to be Joyce Babin or David Coop?

I live in South Arkansas, aka " l.a."
            Plan approved- 7/11/05

Comment

Difference

Is the 13Network different from the National Data Center, or are they one in the same?

My trustee is listed on 13Network. When I click his name, it takes me to his home page. The link on the trustee's homepage takes me to NDC.
              I used to have a life, now I have grandkids.

Comment

Originally posted by arkienurse View Post
                Hey Meanie welcome. Would your trustee happen to be Joyce Babin or David Coop?

I live in South Arkansas, aka " l.a."
                David D. Coop I'm up in LR.

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                  Is the 13Network different from the National Data Center, or are they one in the same?
                  National Data Center is the trustee side, 13Network is the Ch 13 debtor side.

My Ch 13 trustee uses 13Network and BSS as well. However, unlike Arkie, I have no printer button on any of my screens . Arkie's right - I think we're all seeing slightly different screens and capabilities....darn it anyway!

Granny, if you have the list of different BSS areas on the left, when you click Dates, what date shows up under Date Closed?
                  I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
                  06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
                  07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
                  10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
                  01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
                  09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
                  06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
                  08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
                  Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

Originally posted by meanie0479 View Post
                    David D. Coop I'm up in LR.
                    My original trustee was JoAnn Goldman. They removed her as a trustee earlier this year, cause she didn't do something right. Now it is Joyce Babin. Haven't seen any differences.
                    Plan approved- 7/11/05

Comment

Originally posted by lrprn View Post

My Ch 13 trustee uses 13Network and BSS as well. However, unlike Arkie, I have no printer button on any of my screens . Arkie's right - I think we're all seeing slightly different screens and capabilities....darn it anyway!
                      2 weeks ago, I even tried searching for BSS explanations of what the different flags and codes meant. Wasn't able to find anything on it. It is frustrating that we all have the same software company handling our trustee's website, but our screens are so different.
                      Plan approved- 7/11/05

Comment

Originally posted by lrprn View Post

Granny, if you have the list of different BSS areas on the left, when you click Dates, what date shows up under Date Closed?
                        I'm confused.

Are you referring to the dates on my case? I'm far from closed.

I am not able to log onto 13network. I have to log onto NDC. From what I am reading on 13network, it is for the idebtor and the NDC is for creditors. Apparently, my trustee has chosen to have the debtors that he oversees log onto NDC instead of 13network.

Here's the quote from my trustee:

Debtors who would like access to case information via the Internet can sign up to view
                        their case information on the National Data Center Website. To sign up for a login and
                        password for this website please go to:
                        https://www.13datacenter.com/debtors/new_debtor1.asp.
                        I used to have a life, now I have grandkids.

Comment

ok I just clicked on all the printer icons and the information is a little more but not what I was looking for. The other curious thing for me this month is that no distribution of the funds was made by the trustee. According to the site, 228.00 more puts me at the 35.47 percent payback to all unsecured who filed claims. So I will just sit tight and see what happens after the 1st of October when he distributes funds again. By then Sept payment will have been received and posted to my account and I will be over the 228.00 needed to pay the creditors their claim. Then I will wait and see what happens. I put an email out to my lawyer also but unless he feels it is an important issue, he doesn't return a response. LOLOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                            I'm confused. Are you referring to the dates on my case? I'm far from closed.
                            When I log into our case through 13Network.com, there's a menu on the left hand side of the page - one of the links is Dates. For our case, we're only in month 15 of 57 - also far from closed - but when I click on Dates, there's still a date showing by Date Closed when our trustee expects our case to be discharged.

We must not be seeing the same screens . I'm thinking the trustees must be able to set up their individual sites to have the capabilities they want to be available. Sorry for the confusion.
                            I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
                            06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
                            07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
                            10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
                            01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
                            09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
                            06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
                            08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
                            Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X