means test 22c rental question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

means test 22c rental question

for line 2 on the means test it says gross receipts from income.

I had 2 rentals that I used for business, that generated an average monthly income of 800 for the 6 months.

on line A it says gross recipts,

on line B it says ordinary and necessary business expenses, so do I put the mortgage payments and other maintance cost there?

Line C says subtract B from A and enter the result.
    the net result is a negative. or would i just put zero, or do i enter the true negitive number, or do i just put the rent income and not any expenses?

Originally posted by mmenz22779 View Post
    for line 2 on the means test it says gross receipts from income.

I had 2 rentals that I used for business, that generated an average monthly income of 800 for the 6 months.

on line A it says gross recipts,

on line B it says ordinary and necessary business expenses, so do I put the mortgage payments and other maintance cost there?

Line C says subtract B from A and enter the result.
    the net result is a negative. or would i just put zero, or do i enter the true negitive number, or do i just put the rent income and not any expenses?
    Yes, your operating expense is the cost of the mortgage. I don't believe you're allowed to enter a negative number for the "Net Receipts".
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X