Tax refund/Lien Strip 2nd/Credit card charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tax refund/Lien Strip 2nd/Credit card charges

The $1,000 cash advance will definitely draw attention from the creditor and they will move to have it non-dischargeable. The others are blips. However, I'd let everything age 90 days... and make a couple of payments (if you have to).

Originally posted by needadvice1 View Post
    2. Is it possible to Lien strip a second mortgage? This was a hard cash 2nd loan. I am current and never late on my first mortgage. I am current late on my second 17 days.

Recent Appraisal $275,000 MAI/SRA certified
    1st mortgage balance WAMU $302,000
    2nd Countrywide balace(hard cash) $73K
    Yes, have your lawyer strip the 2nd. Since you have a REAL appraisal (probably on a URAR), you'll be okay. Of course, Countrywide may seek their own appraisal, but they may not.

3. I want to keep my anticipated 2008 tax refund of $4000.00. I use the refund to pay my property taxes of $2500.00.
    Well, you may be able to include your 2008 property taxes in your Chapter 13! So that's moot.

4. Can I change my deductions after I file Chapter 13 to save move to pay my property taxes of $2,500?
    No. You will just have your property taxes as an expense item (not paid through the Plan). I think it's better to get your Mortgage company to escrow these. Of course, I would only do this if you're CURRENT on your Property taxes because escrow accounts are strange.

5. Should I list my property on my chapter 13 that is out of the country? Peru
    You have to!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X