Pacer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacer

I just racked up $19.00 worth of charges in 10 min ughhhh. trying to research my trustee. I haven't filed yet or spoken to an attorney yet. Be warned, stay off Pacer..lol
    "Don't let your wants overload your a**"
    (author unknown)

No, be warned.

Never look up by an attorney's name!

Never look up by the Trustee's name!

Never look up by a Firm Name!

This will cause thousands of results and they are not limited to the "30 page" limit like true documents get charged!!!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I racked up a few big bills that way but I collected all the results and captured them with Excel for sorting and analysis.

It was sure scary to click the button and then panic as the results took longer than normal to return.

In the end I considered it to be the price of a good education.
      Discharged November 2008 100 days after filing no-asset Chapter 7. We intended to let a two-year-old vehicle go back to the bank and reaffirm an inexpensive ten-year-old SUV and our home mortgage. In the end we surrendered ALL of our vehicles and reaffirmed NOTHING. We'll "ride through" our mortgage after the court ruled it an undue hardship.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X