Another question about Ch13 Lien Stripping >

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another question about Ch13 Lien Stripping >

Anyone on here actually do a CH13 lien strip of their second mtg? Also I understand if you are behind on 1st mtg that if you file a Ch13 that those amounts you are behind are added to the Ch13 plan, correct?

I would love to keep the house however would probably have to surrender my vehicle with payments, get a cheap car, file a CH13 bk, get rid of credit card debts and 2nd mtg and would have around $200 a month for disposible income...

Also, I moved your thread to this forum since the subject matter is specific to chapter 13's

Comment

Originally posted by mesa777 View Post
      Anyone on here actually do a CH13 lien strip of their second mtg? Also I understand if you are behind on 1st mtg that if you file a Ch13 that those amounts you are behind are added to the Ch13 plan, correct?
      Yes, I have. It's in my Blog and HHM has written a sticky which addresses this topic.

Your milage may vary by District.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X