Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed!

FINALLY confirmed. No problems, the waiting was just horrific, though!

Filed 8/22/08
    First confirmation hearing 9/22/08
    Conciliation hearing 1/29/09
    Confirmation Order signed 2/3/09

Though it seemed to take forever, we had no unusual claims and no objections.

Requirements are to make payments, take the financial management course, notify our attorney/the trustee if we sell or encumber any assets. We are not allowed to take out any credit that will not be paid off in one month. If circumstances, i.e., purchase of a new car, medical expenses, etc., require us to take out credit, we are to notify our attorney/the trustee first.

So, six payments down, 35 to go!!!!!

Wooohoooo!!!! Congrats
    May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
    May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
    May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
    9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

Congratulations!

Awesome!
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

This requires official approval from our hamster 'Victory Dancer's'. OK boys, tune up and here we gooooo:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Thanks all! Love the hamsters!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X