Confirmation hearing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmation hearing?

Is this a hearing that I will need to attend? My 341 was in December and I am assuming that was it for having to show my face in court.
    Filed 11/01/08
    341 12/03/08
    7 payments down - 53 to go

MJJ,

I know this is off topic, but, what did your attorney or trustee say about your tax refunds, did you ever find out anything?

Comment

Originally posted by MJJ3767 View Post
      Is this a hearing that I will need to attend? My 341 was in December and I am assuming that was it for having to show my face in court.
      Your 341 is a meeting that you must always attend in person.

Generally, you need not be present at your confirmation hearing. Your lawyer should have indicated as such.

If you filed pro se then you must show up for everything! Unless you want a default judgment entered.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
        Your 341 is a meeting that you must always attend in person.Generally, you need not be present at your confirmation hearing. Your lawyer should have indicated as such.
        I was at my 341 but I wasn't sure about the confirmation hearing.

Optimistic - I haven't talked to my attorney about the tax refund but plan to call him this week.
        Filed 11/01/08
        341 12/03/08
        7 payments down - 53 to go

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X