Changed my confirmation date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changed my confirmation date

Well I was supposed to be confirmed today and when I called the attorneys office to see how it went I was told it was rescheduled for March 11 because they had to amend the plan. At the 341 a month ago they told the lawyer he needed to put a zero on one of the pages and they just did it last week so now i have to wait??? I dont understand why...anyone got an answer?
    Filed 11/25/2008
    Confirmed 3/10/2009
    Last payment made 2/2012...

Did you call your attorney and ask? He/she would have the answer for you as to the delay as it appears the trustee did not get the amended paperwork.

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

I would guess for a couple reasons

1. Confirmation hearings are only set on certain days, so perhaps that was the next available slot they had for you.

2. If your plan as submitted had to be amended, there had to be another notice to the creditors of the amended plan - so that is delaying confirmation until 3/11.

These are "guesses"........... Hang in there. It will go by faster than you think.
      You can't have your cake and eat it too. But you can dip your finger in the bowl and lick the icing

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X