Confirmation Question-whats this mean??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmation Question-whats this mean??

I am scheduled to be confirmed on Wednesday the 11th. On PACER I see this......
    Minutes on Motion to Confirm Amended Plan: No hearing held. Order to be filed pursuant to Local Rule 9013-1(f)(2) (Related document(s)[16] Motion to Confirm Amended Plan). (USBC Staff - Honda, Marsha)

What does this mean...does it mean that the order will be signed by the judge and we will be confirmed???
    Filed 11/25/2008
    Confirmed 3/10/2009
    Last payment made 2/2012...

This means that your plan was confirmed. The Trustee's office is responsible for writing the Order of Confirmation. Generally, the Order of Confirmation will contain the terms (Provisions) of the confirmation and plan, as well as exactly who will get paid what during the Plan duration.

I just wonder why it reads amended plan...
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

well we were supposed to have been confirmed on 2/11 but the lawyer had to redo the plan because the trustee wanted our homeowners dues paid OUTSIDE the plan so the lawyer re-did the plan and because of that one change we had to wait until 3/11 for our confirmation hearing. So does this mean that we should look for the final confirmation on PACER on 3/11? Will there even be a hearing that day or does the judge just sign the order and thats the end??
      Filed 11/25/2008
      Confirmed 3/10/2009
      Last payment made 2/2012...

Comment

Looks like confirmation without going to court. That is wonderful if this is the case. Check with your attorney just to make sure that you don't have to show up.

Congrats and Good Luck!
        Filed - 12/24/08 (Merry Christmas Credit Cards!)
        341 - 2/5/09
        Confirmation - 3/13/09....Happy Dance!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X