top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Judge Signed does this mean no changes??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judge Signed does this mean no changes??

OK so I found another entry on PACER.
    The order approving Chapter 13 plan was signed by the judge....it isnt dated but I saw on this order that the following line:The trustee shall submit an appropriate confirmation order forthwith.

So can the trustee change the length of plan or the payment now??

I just want to know if this means that my original plan length and payment is what I need to fulfill.
    Filed 11/25/2008
    Confirmed 3/10/2009
    Last payment made 2/2012...

It sounds like you just got approved for your payment and length as the judge signed it and now he is telling the trustee to set it in motion.

Sounds like good news!
    Filed - 12/24/08 (Merry Christmas Credit Cards!)
    341 - 2/5/09
    Confirmation - 3/13/09....Happy Dance!!!

Comment

OOO I am soooo excited
      Filed 11/25/2008
      Confirmed 3/10/2009

Comment

Happy Dance!!!!!
        Filed - 12/24/08 (Merry Christmas Credit Cards!)
        341 - 2/5/09
        Confirmation - 3/13/09....Happy Dance!!!

Comment

Welcome to Club 13

The judge approved you for confirmation. Now the Trustee writes the actual Confirmation Order and submits it to the Judge. The Order contains all the terms of your Chapter 13, and usually includes the claims allowances as well.
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

just broke. The plan submitted by my lawyer was 1780/mo for 36 months. Should I expect this to be the actual plan w/o changes?
            Filed 11/25/2008
            Confirmed 3/10/2009

Comment

Originally posted by michele71 View Post
              just broke. The plan submitted by my lawyer was 1780/mo for 36 months. Should I expect this to be the actual plan w/o changes?
              More than likely, that's your payment. Sometimes the Trustee may adjust it, but I don't think you have much to worry about.

(My Trustee adjusted mine and I'm currently disputing it. Not yet officially objecting to the confirmation order, but they may come soon.)
              Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
              Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X