Confirmed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmed!

Got a letter today from the Trustee saying my case was confirmed. My monthly payment went from $300 to $310 so I can live with that. The letter didn't say how long my plan was but I'm assuming it is 50 months less the three payments I have already made so maybe I have 47 payments left. Now, if only the economy will bounce back so my business can make more money other than just getting by...in 4 years or so I might even have some money saved.

Andy
    Filed CH13 November 2008
    341 with confirmation recommendation Jan 7/09 100% payback to secured and 10% to unsecured.Plan completed and discharge 02/20/13

Good News! Congrats on the confirmation
    May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
    May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
    May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
    9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

HEY! That deserves the un-official Victory (hamster) Dance.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Welcome to Club 13.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Well...I got the official notice from the court and I'm in a darn 60 month plan. I was really hoping for a 48 or 50 month. My payback is $9755 on my truck with 7.5% interest...$3000 for my attorney and I guess whatever the resst of the total comes to goes to the trustee. I'm paying back at a rate of $310/month. Christ....60 months seems like forever. I'll be 63 years old. Hopefully I can start saving some money. At least I don't have the $600/month payments to the CC companies.
          Filed CH13 November 2008
          341 with confirmation recommendation Jan 7/09 100% payback to secured and 10% to unsecured.Plan completed and discharge 02/20/13

Comment

Good for you! So happy for you. HAPPY DANCE!!!
            Filed - 12/24/08 (Merry Christmas Credit Cards!)
            341 - 2/5/09
            Confirmation - 3/13/09....Happy Dance!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Andyman View Post
              Well...I got the official notice from the court and I'm in a darn 60 month plan. I was really hoping for a 48 or 50 month. My payback is $9755 on my truck with 7.5% interest...$3000 for my attorney and I guess whatever the resst of the total comes to goes to the trustee. I'm paying back at a rate of $310/month. Christ....60 months seems like forever. I'll be 63 years old. Hopefully I can start saving some money. At least I don't have the $600/month payments to the CC companies.
              I git this feeling when we get confirmed it will be bumped up to a 60 month plan. If it does, I hope our payments go down.
              Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X