top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confirmed 05/07/09 nothing on Pacer yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmed 05/07/09 nothing on Pacer yet?

Hi All,

Our attorney's paralegal emailed us on 05/07/09 that we were confirmed. All she said was to keep making our payments.

There is still nothing on Pacer yet. Just that the meeting was held. How long does it take to show up?

We are doing a lien strip and a few other unconventional things in the plan. That is why I really want to see if the exact plan we submitted was confirmed.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Sometimes, confirmation (being confirmed) and actually getting the "Order of Confirmation" are two completely different events. I was confirmed last December (2008). I didn't see the Order of Confirmation in PACER until late January 2009!

When the Judge says that you are confirmed, at your confirmation hearing, the Judge also instructs the Trustee to file the Order. This can take anywhere from a single week to several weeks! Once the Trustee completes the Order of Confirmation, it is sent to the Judge (ex-parte) for signature. Then it will show up in PACER.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Wow! I wonder why the order takes so long? Back logged?

Also Justbroke I want to thank you for replies to my posts over the past few months. They have been very helpfull.

If you remember the plan my attorney crafted was a little unusual. You see what we do is make it so we get about a 12K tax return each year. I know an interest free loan to the govt. It works for us. What we do is pay our property taxes in full for the year and used to pay for vacation, car repairs, etc.

Well what he did was devide the 12K over the course of the year and used it as income to meet our plan. I guess the trustee said ok. If we didn't use it as income we couldn't meet the plan right.

That is why I really want to see the final plan.

Again, thanks for all your replies.

Comment

Anytime, bksmith! Anytime.

Yes, I remember your plan and I'm actually using that as my reason I'm keeping my refunds. I miscalculated my CMI by about $600/month, so I'm telling the Trustee that my $2,300 refund is already "in" my CMI.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Mine took a little over a month from the confirmation hearing until it showed up in Pacer.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X