top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Received letter from attorney CONFIRMED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Received letter from attorney CONFIRMED!

Hi All,

Our confirmation hearing was 05/07/09 and we were confirmed. $320 for 60 months. 0% to unsecureds. Plan includes 2 months arrears 1st mortgage, 1 quarter town taxes arrears, 2 months car payment arrears and 5 months John Deere arrears. So, payments are just going to our secureds we had in arrears and a little to the attorney.

I have to tell you all I am super impressed with my attorney. Everything he told us was and is true. I still really can't believe it.

We are lien stripping the 2nd mortgage. 160K unsecured goes bye bye. We pay cars, house, John Deere and everything else outside the plan. We keep all our tax returns. We receive about 12K each year and he used it as income for us to make our plan.

He made it all work. I'm in NJ and would highly recommend him to anyone. PM me if you wish.

I want to thank all the members of this forum for their kindness and insights during this trying time. I could mention names but I do't want to leave anyone out. You guys know who you are. And you are all awsome like my attorney.

It feels amazing to get to this point. 55 more payments to go!

Wow! Congrats on your confirmation, sounds like you had a great attorney
    May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
    May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
    May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
    9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

Good for you!! Much luck and blessings to completion!
      CH13 - filed 30 JUL 09, $1521 @ 60 mos (100% payback)
      Done!!! - 01 Jul 2014 I'm free!! Discharged 9/23/14!

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X