Credit Reports for CH13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit Reports for CH13

I was just wondering if I had to provide reports for all three bureaus or just one? (I'm gathering my paperwork to file soon).

Thanks!
    CH13 - filed 30 JUL 09, $1521 @ 60 mos (100% payback)
    Done!!! - 01 Jul 2014 I'm free!! Discharged 9/23/14!

Your lawyer will usually pull one from Experian or Equifax. Those 2 seem to have the majority of creditor. If you think some are missing, let your lawyer know.

If you want to pull the report yourself and supply it to your attorney, that's okay. This should save the attorney from pulling it (if your attorney pulls them). Pulling them in advance also fives you a good idea of just what is out there anyhow. Sometimes there are collections and other activity there that you could miss otherwise.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Yeah, he did ask if I wanted to pull it or let him. I opted to get it myself but there was no specification of whether he needed one or all three. He gave me a list of stuff to get and on the list it just days "credit report", not plural. I guess I will have to call and ask tomorrow to be sure.
      CH13 - filed 30 JUL 09, $1521 @ 60 mos (100% payback)
      Done!!! - 01 Jul 2014 I'm free!! Discharged 9/23/14!

Comment

Pull as many as you think will get you all of your creditor addresses (and creditors). The balance need not be 100% accurate, but what the last known balance was.

I pulled only one report to complete my list of creditors.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X