Lost Job Need to Amend Ch 13 Payment Plan and Schedules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Job Need to Amend Ch 13 Payment Plan and Schedules

I am a Pro Se filer and I got through the Creditor's Mtg. successfully and recieved a letter from the Trustee that my Plan was recommended for Confirmation to take place in August.
    Then the next day after Creditor's Mtg. I lost my job due to company wide layoff.
    In my first plan I was going to pay 100.00 a month for 36 months. Now on Unemployment Income I can only afford 10.00 a month for 36 months. My question is, how do you calculate or know, how much is suppose to go the Trustee and Administration Costs? Is this considered what they call a zero percent payback case? I have all unsecured creditor's.

I would suggest, that you would file a Motion to Suspend Payments for 3 months. Then see if you get a new job. Make sure you save as much of the money as possible. Then at the end of 3 months with no new job... then Motion to Modify Confirmed Plan or Notice of Conversion to Chapter 7... based on your needs and situation.

So, for now, concentrate on the Motion to Suspend Payments.

(Just as a future note... post "Pro Se" questions in the Pro Se/Pro Per section of the Forum, as I don't always read every section, and this could be missed by other pro se members or members who would love to offer opinions. I do read teh pro se section always.)
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X