13datacenter info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13datacenter info

I see many questions about 13datacenter on here. Maybe someone can simplify things for us. what does each mean: (1) % of claim paid (2) claim amount (3) Principle paid (4) Interst paid (5) scheduled amount (6) Priniciple owed. All these are at the top of the 13datacenter page

joek, these 13DataCenter column headers have been explained before in other threads before. Would you mind searching for those first? If you can't find them, then come back and we'll post the meanings again. Thanks!
    I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
    06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
    07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
    10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
    01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
    09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
    06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
    08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
    Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

ok, i am kinda new here lol. I will search

Thanks!

Comment

ok i went back through the forums, about 35 pages. Didnt find these explanations. Can you assist me on where to find the the meanings of each.
        Thanks

Comment

(1) % of claim paid (2) claim amount (3) Principle paid (4) Interst paid (5) scheduled amount (6) Priniciple owed. All these are at the top of the 13datacenter page

Ok, 1 is the percentage you are paying to unsecured creditors. It was written in your plan at the beginning. Secured always get 100 percent.

2. The claim amount is the amount of the claim that the creditor says you owe. (this is the amount of the claim they filed) if it says zero then that creditor filed NO claim

3. The principal paid is how much of the money the trustee has paid so far on that claim

4. The interest paid would apply only if it was secured debt like a vehicle and the trustee paid the creditor interest

5. the scheduled amount is the amount you are actually going to end up paying the creditor. (so if the claim is 500.00 and you are paying 10 percent to unsecured, then this amount would be 50.00 and in column 3, the trustee would list how much of the 50.00 he has paid on this claim so far.)

6. The principal owed is the amount you still owe on the claim. So using the example in number 5, the trustee paid them 5.00 so far, so this column would say 45.00

Hope this helps

Comment

It was a great help! In my first colume is 0% to all except priorty and secured, they have 100% on them. All of the pri and sec are paid out except the IRS. IRS has $2072 in the principle owed column. At my present payment of $400 a month, the principle owed amount will be paid out in about 5 or 6 months. Here is where i get confused. I have a 60 month plan. The balance will be paid out ,at about 46 months. Some have told me that unsecured creditors will get the money paid through out the plan of 60 months. However my plan states, "so ordered" by the judge that "0.00% to unclassified unsecured creditors" and my plan shows no principle owed amount to these unsecured creditors. I went to my attorney and ask him, he stated it will be over after the IRS is complete. So here i am, a 60 month plan paid out at 45 or 46 months? "justbroke" has given me alot of insight on this, it was all greek to me before. Now that i know what the columns mean, can anyone tell me if the plan can be complete in the shorter time.

Comment

Originally posted by joek View Post
              Now that i know what the columns mean, can anyone tell me if the plan can be complete in the shorter time.
              It is possible that your plan can be complete in the shorter time. If your lawyer says this is the case for you, then for you it could be the case.

Please do ask your lawyer again though, because it's highly unusual for a 60 month plan to end 14-15 months early and not be at 100% payback. A month or two, maybe, but not more than a year early.

But yes, in very unique set of circumstances, it is possible.
              I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
              06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
              08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED

Comment

Thanks for searching first for the 13DataCenter column headings explanation, joek!

Thanks for explaining the 13DataCenter column headings again, RG!

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
                06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
                08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED

Comment

I was told that your claim summary may not neccesarily be posted on the datacenter site. Is this true? I have NOT a single claim from creditors....what does this mean? Could I do an early buyout? One tax refund may possibly pay off the trustee and our attorney.

Comment

what kinda circumstances would allow for this? I do have 2 different set of child support obligations. Could these be the unique circumstances? Everything i have read on shows i should pay unsecured after pri and sec. Last question for this lol, the judge "ordered" a "0.00% paid to unsecured and unclassified creditors". Can the trustee change this % after being ordered by the judge in the plan? Thanks for the great info, wish i had found this forum earlier in my bk

Comment

yes the trustee can change the percentage to unsecured if you have time left on your plan. I bet you end up paying those who filed claims something.

Comment

E-mailed my lawyer. I was very specific about the remaining months on the plan. Maybe I can get some insight on what he is saying , when he says its over before 60 months.

Once again, thanks to all for the answers!

Maybe I can assist someone in the future that has the questions i Have had.

Comment

Got my return email from attorney, stated " your balance is approximately $2,100.00. This is the approximate only. Once this paid off,you should be done. Approximately 6 more months of payments." (this was the response to me asking about being over a year early on the 60 month plan)

Comment

my attorney told me that too but guess what, didn't happen. It is up to the trustee. Hopefully it will all work out in your favor though

Comment

darn, you would think that the attorney would have had enough cases to know what will happen. Your lawyer told you he same thing? did you have as much time left as me in the plan? My confirmation plan doesnt even list any creditors, other than the secured and priority ones. I just saw the unsecured creditors listed on Pacer, but the plan that was mailed to me didnt list any except lawyer, IRS and child support. Which are either pri or sec

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X