341 @ 10:100 am Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 @ 10:100 am Today

Well....... Hopefully all goes well, I'm nervous!
    Bird Toys

Good luck! Let us know how it went. Mine was a piece of cake (most are...if you read the posts you'll see that)
    Filed Chapter 7 08/06/09, unsecured debt of $109,000
    341 Meeting 09/09/09
    Discharged 11/12/09
    Closed 12/14/09

Comment

Good luck, I'm sure it well be fine...
      Filed August 09, all payments made as of July 12th, 2013.....Waiting on final audit and discharge!

Comment

Good luck!
        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Things went pretty smooth, there were some questions about our higher food and clothing expenses but were easily explained due to my job requiring work boots, pants, winter gear etc.. Our daughter also takes some expensive supplements for a neurological disorder.

The trustee asked about the private school which at first worried us. We explained about her being there six years and aside from our religious beliefs she has a tick disorder that would probably trigger emotional stress and would be a detriment to her education if forced to change schoos. All she asked for was documentation from her doctor and from the school that we are paying them.

The trustee said that our income was understated which was not true. There was an error as to the nature of my 401K and pension contributions that are directly paid by the union as fringes. I am also under reduced work hours and provided up to date pay stubs showing work weeks with as little as 16 hours.

In all our attorney said there may be a few minor objections that will need to be ironed out but the plan should end up confirmed without any major issues.

The funny thing was before us was a man who had his hearing continued a week ago for forgetting his SS card. When he came in his atty explained that his card fell out of his folder on the way in to the court and he could not find it. The trustee gave him one hour to run down to the block to get a print out from the SS admistration or she would dismiss his case!
          Bird Toys

Comment

Originally posted by unclerico View Post
            Things went pretty smooth, there were some questions about our higher food and clothing expenses but were easily explained due to my job requiring work boots, pants, winter gear etc.. Our daughter also takes some expensive supplements for a neurological disorder.

The trustee asked about the private school which at first worried us. We explained about her being there six years and aside from our religious beliefs she has a tick disorder that would probably trigger emotional stress and would be a detriment to her education if forced to change schoos. All she asked for was documentation from her doctor and from the school that we are paying them.

The trustee said that our income was understated which was not true. There was an error as to the nature of my 401K and pension contributions that are directly paid by the union as fringes. I am also under reduced work hours and provided up to date pay stubs showing work weeks with as little as 16 hours.

In all our attorney said there may be a few minor objections that will need to be ironed out but the plan should end up confirmed without any major issues.

The funny thing was before us was a man who had his hearing continued a week ago for forgetting his SS card. When he came in his atty explained that his card fell out of his folder on the way in to the court and he could not find it. The trustee gave him one hour to run down to the block to get a print out from the SS admistration or she would dismiss his case!
            Sounds pretty good! You must be a 13 filer then? From what I understand it's pretty typical with those to have some minor objections/arguing over what income/payments should be. Regardless, sounds like you provided all the documentation you need.

Isn't it amazing there are people out there who can't even get their identification issues together! GEEZ!!
            Filed Chapter 7 08/06/09, unsecured debt of $109,000
            341 Meeting 09/09/09
            Discharged 11/12/09
            Closed 12/14/09

Comment

Originally posted by killinstinct View Post
              Sounds pretty good! You must be a 13 filer then? From what I understand it's pretty typical with those to have some minor objections/arguing over what income/payments should be. Regardless, sounds like you provided all the documentation you need.

Isn't it amazing there are people out there who can't even get their identification issues together! GEEZ!!
              I was so nervous I had to take a pill before I went (prescription of course) but it really was nothing as long as all of your ducks are in a row. My attorney advised us not to talk too much or offer too much information. He said to stick to yes and no as much as possible. My wife knows I like to talk so I let her do most of the talking LOL. When we left he said that the trustee was in a good mood today...
              Bird Toys

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X