Documents for 341

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Documents for 341

My 341 is oct 27. I have the info from the trustee about documents that I am to provide one week ahead of time. It is all things I have given to my attorney. Will my attorney provide those things to the trustee? I have been unable to reach my attorney, I called and emailed Friday, yesterday and today....
    Filed 9/14/09
    Confirmed 12/11/09

We didn't have to send anything prior to our 341, our attrny did all that. The only thing we had to bring was our Photo Id and SS card.
    Filed August 09, all payments made as of July 12th, 2013.....Waiting on final audit and discharge!

Comment

I had to mail my last two months bank statements directly to the trustee even though my attorney had that. And of course bring my SS card and photo ID to the 341.
      Last edited by TrainWreak; 10-14-2009, 10:07 AM. Reason: sentance structure
      Chapter 13ner

Comment

Originally posted by isabella View Post
        My 341 is oct 27. I have the info from the trustee about documents that I am to provide one week ahead of time. It is all things I have given to my attorney. Will my attorney provide those things to the trustee? I have been unable to reach my attorney, I called and emailed Friday, yesterday and today....
        The order for the requested records go to you and your attorney. Your attorney should provide these documents to the trustee for you, you may want to contact them just to make sure.
        Filed CH13 - 06/2009
        Confirmed - 01/2010

Comment

It's almost always your lawyer's responsibility to send your trustee all the paperwork he/she has requested that you have already given your lawyer. Ours sent everything on to our trustee right on schedule.

The absolute worst case scenario is if your lawyer doesn't provide the requested papers before your 341, then your 341 will be continued to a later date and your lawyer gets to look like an idiot in front the trustee. This happens very rarely.

Even if this does happen, it doesn't reflect on you at all. The timeframes to file claims, etc. remain the same because they are all based around when your first 341 was scheduled. Even if your 341 is held later, the milestone dates set by the bk law don't push.
          I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
          06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
          07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
          10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
          01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
          09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
          06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
          08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
          Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

Maybe my situation is unusual but my attorney sent a post filing FAQ and specifically stated that I reply personally to any requests that the trustee wanted prior to my 341. The only request from the trustee was my last two months bank statements covering my file date. I went to my locally owned bank and requested statements to that day which went a about a week past my file date and mailed them to the trustee. I never heard about them again. Normally your attorney handles everything but for some reason that is the way it is done in my district.
            Chapter 13ner

Comment

Thank you everyone. I stail have not talked to my attorney but I feel much better about things. Just to be on the safe side I will have my SS card and my last two bank statements with me and I will have the entire file I gave to my attorney (they just copied it) and have it in the car just in case :-)
              Filed 9/14/09
              Confirmed 12/11/09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X